According to Wikipedia, the expression “the extra mile” refers to acts of service for others that go beyond what is required or expected. Sports team coaches tell their team to go “that extra mile” in reference to winning a game; employees sell themselves to their bosses by telling them they will go “the extra mile” to get a project completed or help deliver an award-winning campaign to earn a new client. At some point in their lifetime individuals are bound to hear the expression “the extra mile” used conversation. But have these popular three words been used to describe your company’s floor mats?
At Pilgrim Mat Services we operate a little different. We truly believe in going “the extra mile” in everything we do, including the quality of our floor mats performance. Here are a few ways we help achieve that high quality of level for our floor mats:
1) BEGIN WITH A HIGH QUALITY OF MAT MATERIAL – At Pilgrim Mat Services we use only the highest quality of mat material available to ensure top-notch performance and longevity of your mats.
2) KEEPING THE MATS CLEAN – If you are on our mat rental program, we will provide laundry service for your mats. However you will need to sweep and vacuum in between pick-ups when debris starts to build up, especially in high traffic areas.
3) MAT PLACEMENT – Be purposeful with your mat placement. For example, entryway mats will help you save your indoor mats from excessive use if placed on both side of the entry doors. Pilgrim Mat Services will provide a specialist to help make recommendations on proper mat placement.
4) SPECIALTY MATS – We have a wide variety of specialty mats to help address a company’s specific needs, such as Anti-Fatigue Mats for areas where employees stand for long periods of time. Ask our experts at Pilgrim Mat Services to identify if you are a good candidate for one of our specialty mats.
5) EMBRACE “GREEN” INITIATES – Pilgrim Mat Services is proud to participate in a mat recycling program. We certify that none of our worn or obsolete mats will be sent to a landfill. Our mat rental program is regenerative and mats will be either renewed into non-launderable mats or converted as use as boiler fuel. Going green should be a priority in your business and we know just how to help you save money, protect the environment and improve your company’s green mission.
For more information regarding the services Pilgrim Mat Services offers, please give us a call at (800) 939-2523.